Treatment modality is a method that is followed to treat a patient suffering from a disease condition. The treatment modalities have three main approaches ,which include medical, psychological and sociocultural approaches. The most important consideration is that, in practice, no single treatment is considered sufficient for the treatment of Dementia. By now the combination therapy which involves the use of two or more drugs proves to be efficient. The other treatment methods which involve the stem cell therapy and gene therapy has now created the spotlight in the Dementia Treatment. Hence the advanced treatment methods can be discussed in the conference.
- Track 1-1 Pharmaco Therapy
- Track 2-2 Combination Therapy
- Track 3-3 Neural Stem Cell Treatments
- Track 4-4 Immuno therapy
- Track 5-5 Adjunct therapy
- Track 6-6 Lamotrigine Therapy
- Track 7-7 Animal-assisted Therapy