Therapeutic Targets in Dementia
Therapeutic targets are bio molecules maybe a nucleic acid or a protein whose biological activity can be modified by a drug candidate. In some cases of Dementia, it is reported that proteins are the cause for the disease. For example the accumulation of amyloid protein in the regions of Brain acts as a major factor for the disorder, hence it can be a therapeutic target . Therapeutic targets play an important role in identifying the potential drug candidates . Hence the conference provides the discussion sessions to reveal the targets for drug design process.
- Track 1-1 Beta-amyloid Precursor Protein
- Track 2-2 Action of Protein tau
- Track 3-3 Role of Acetylcholinesterase and Inhibition
- Track 4-4 N-methyl-d-aspartate (NMDA) receptor as target
- Track 5-5 Processing of Prion Protein