Dementia is predominant disorder that affects a greater number of people around the world. Diagnosis of the patient with Dementia frightens the person affected by the syndrome, their family members and caretakers. Better understanding about public awareness of Dementia aids more effective health and social policies. Dementia Awareness in families affected by dementia and the public is important to get a better grasp on how dementia is perceived If it is not understood in detail about the level and depth of public awareness of dementia, then the communication is ineffective with people to help or educate and address misconceptions The Dementia conference discusses the Awareness to achieve higher rate of early diagnosis and the management of the disorder.
- Track 1-1 Dementia Champions
- Track 2-2 Activities for Dementia Patients
- Track 3-3 Psycho Social Interventions
- Track 4-4 Knowledge and Skills Needed for Dementia Care
- Track 5-5 Advocating for Public Policies of Dementia