Rehabilitation and Dementia
Rehabilitation gives both an arrangement of controlling standards to shape a model of administration arrangement and a framework for supporting individuals with dementia and their families. There is a need to create rehabilitation benefit frameworks with a reasonable spotlight on enhancing working and supporting connections, personality, and commitment and a need to prepare Dementia Care staff to actualize rehabilitative mediation. It is basic to completely include individuals with dementia and carers to guarantee an intensive comprehension of their points of view. Acknowledging the right to rehabilitation offers a tremendous opportunity to create a focused and coherent approach to positive support for people with dementia, of any age, subtype, or severity, and their families.
- Track 1-1 Learning Compensatory Coping Mechanisms
- Track 2-2 Anger Management
- Track 3-3 Assessment of the Levels of Motivation
- Track 4-4 Occupational Therapy for Dementia
- Track 5-5 Memory Rehabilitation in Early Onset Dementia