Dementia with Lewy Body
Alpha synuclein protein depositions in neurons cause Lewy body Dementia. Symptoms of Lewy body Dementia are hallucinations, rigidness in movement. In Lewy body Dementia, disruption among brain cells occur, after one year of observation and progression in symptoms with Parkinson’s disease the diagnosis of Lewy body Dementia is possible. If cognitive problems occur with a year of movement problems doctors declares it as Lewy body Dementia and if not then it is declared as Parkinson’s disease. It is normal kind of Dementia after Alzheimer's illness and having same cases as Vascular Dementia making it critical in interlocution of Dementia meetings.
- Track 1-1 Clinical Diagnostics for DLB
- Track 2-2 Neuro Psychiatric Features
- Track 3-3 Alpha synuclein Protein Associated with Lewy Body Dementia
- Track 4-4 Symptoms and Challenging Behavior of the person
- Track 5-5 Medications and Treatments for DLB
- Track 6-6 Leading edge Researches and Clinical Trials on DLB