Bioinformatics Approach in Dementia Research
Bioinformatics advent can be used to regulate and evaluate data from the current high-throughput research technologies and render means for novel discoveries in the field of Neurodegenerative diseases. It is reported that there is a very little published data on Epigenomics. It is said that the data are obtained from high through put technologies in screening of human brain. These data intend the upcoming researchers to know and design their experiments. The Data Mining plays an important role in the prediction of the disorder, where the actual data is compared with the real data and the results are interpreted. The Transcriptomics and Proteomics studies has also been carried out providing necessary solutions for the problems.
- Track 1-1 Epigenomics of Dementia
- Track 2-2 Data Mining Methods in Prediction of Dementia
- Track 3-3 Gene ontology and Genome wide screening Approach towards Dementia
- Track 4-4 Transcriptomics Studies
- Track 5-5 Proteomics Studies