Mixed dementia is the coexistence of multiple dementias simultaneously. Alzheimerâ€™s and Vascular dementia coexistence is most dangerous type of dementia. In some cases it will be really challenging to diagnose it as most of symptoms with resemble to Alzheimerâ€™s and in different cases sign of mixed dementia will be there clearly. 94% of mixed dementia patients were first diagnosed with Alzheimerâ€™s disease. Mixed dementia symptoms fluctuate with the areas of brain get affected. Currently there is no specific drug for mixed dementia but mostly physicians prescribe on the basis of patient conditions and normally the Alzheimerâ€™s medicine is given to patients. Mixed dementia has been tricky topics of discussions in dementia meetings and dementia conferences since there is no legitimate technique to diagnose and no particular signs are there.
- Track 1-1 Medication in mixed dementia
- Track 2-2 Treatments for mixed dementia
- Track 3-3 Management of mixed dementia
- Track 4-4 Alzheimer's, Vascular and Lewy body dementia coexistence
- Track 5-5 Sleep and mixed dementia
- Track 6-6 Current research on Mixed Dementia