Dementia is a decline in mental ability severe enough to interfere with day to day life. The most commonly occurring symptoms of dementia are decrease in ability to think and remember, emotional problems, problems with language, decrease in motivation. World Health Organisationâ€™s list of top ten leading causes of deaths all over the world, Alzheimerâ€™s and other dementias has 7th ranking. Dementia has overtaken as leading cause of death in England and Wales over heart diseases. Alzheimerâ€™s disease is 6th leading cause of death in the USA and it kills more than breast and prostate cancer combined. To solve problems of globally various dementia conferences were arranged to find cure for dementia society universally..
- Track 1-1 Neurocognitive Disorder
- Track 2-2 Types of dementia
- Track 3-3 Prevalence of Dementia In UK
- Track 4-4 Current Researches on Dementia
- Track 5-5 Need for awareness on dementia