Clinical Trials In Dementia
Rigorous clinical trials on dementia drugs are continuing in USA and UK. The most of drugs are in II and III phases. The most problems pharmaceutical companies facing are inadequate participants for trials. Most of clinical trials are done in specific areas are Amyloid beta plaques, the immune system, Tau tangles. Dementia conferences exhibit clinical trial medications and offers positivity to new prospects in curing dementia.
- Track 1-1 Vaccine against beta-amloid
- Track 2-2 Beta-amloid polymerisation and inflammation inhibitor
- Track 3-3 Aggregation of Tau inhibition
- Track 4-4 Prevention trials
- Track 5-5 Advances in genetic research