Case Reports in Dementia
Case reports in dementia supports the comprehensive report of causes, symptoms, treatment and possible outcome. Each case report distinguishes in conditions such as age, family background, treatment given and effects of it. This all helps to design, categorise the future aspects of disease. Case report will be highly helpful for the researchers to develop new methods and for physicians to develop diagnosis of dementia patients. Case reports in dementia gives some thought regarding diagnosis, treatment and level of cure perhaps conceivable preventions to be taken moreover. Be that as it may, most recognized case reports have been talked about in past dementia conferences have been extremely useful to researchers to carry on with their work.
- Track 1-1 Person living with dementia
- Track 2-2 History of present illness in dementia patients
- Track 3-3 Coping with caring
- Track 4-4 HIV associated dementia case report
- Track 5-5 Vocalisation in dementia
- Track 6-6 Nonconvulsive seizures and dementia